Sunday 23 September 2012

Dr Hauschka Lipstick

I had been wanting a Dr hauschka lipstick for ages but had thought that £20 was quite dear for a lipstick, but I completely fell in love with the shade No.6, a gorgeous deep red and with that I purchased my first Dr Hauschka product! The product itself has quite a string herbal scent to it, but as it is an all natural product it is to be expected. It is easy to apply and is smooth when on the lips.




The downfall to this lipstick is that it is very move-able and isn't the most long lasting product. To avoid having to to keep re-applying it on a regular basis I would definately wear a lip liner.All in all the colour more than the quality makes me love this product and it does have lovely packaging, butI don't think I will be purchasing any more from the Dr Hauschka lipstick line.




No comments:

Post a Comment