Saturday 22 September 2012

Sephora Haul


For ages I have been lusting after products from Sephora, but unfortunately living in Northern Ireland we don't have the luxury of having one! So when my mum was heading to canada I took the oppertunity to get a couple of make up goodies!

One product in particular that I have been dying to try was one of the  Kat Von D eye shadow palette's. I am beyond excited to try this as the colours look gorgeous and I have heard nothing but good things about these shadows! I got mine in the shade 'Sinner'.




I am also excited to try some of sephora's own line of make up. My mum picked out these products and has picked some of the most gorgeous shades of shadows, I have four of the Prisma chrome eyeshadows which look unbelievable in the packageing with beautiful shades. I also have two of the moonshine trio which again are gorgeous and remind me of the mac mineralized eyshadows! I really love the selection of colours I got.




Another product form sephora range that I got was the silk blush bronzer duo. This is a lovely and definately looks like a perfect everyday blush and bronzer product. I am very excited to try all these lovely products and will definately review and swatch them when I have tried all the products properlly!





No comments:

Post a Comment