Thursday 1 November 2012

A lovely surpise parcel :)

As you know, I had recently blogged about doing a make up swap with Claire Does Makeup (link to her blog here and YouTube here and I had done a post all about what I received in my swap! Well after Claire received my parcel she had said on her YouTube review of the swap that she had felt bad about the Wet n Wild shadows she sent me as a couple of colours had cracked and that she wanted to send another package of some make up goodies to me. I had said that there was totally no need to do so as I loved everything that she had sent me and it wasn't her fault at all for the shadows shattering!! But a week or two a go I got an amazing surprise parcel in the post and thought I would share with you what she sent!!
Elf Eyelash Curlers



 
These are elf Luscious Liquid Lipstick's in the colours *Pink Lemonade, *Baby Lips & *Perfect Pink



 
Elf Golden Bronzer


 
I am really excited to try some products from elf as I haven't tried anything from them before! I love the shades of the Liquid Lipsticks and think they will be perfect for everyday wear. The eyelash curlers actually came at a perfect time as i really needed a new pair and the bronzer is in the perfect shade for me! I am very excited to try it out contouring!


L'oreal Voluminous Full Definition Mascara

 
I am ashamed to say it, but even though I have heard so much hype and amazing reviews about L'oreal mascara's I have yet to try any, so I am super excited to see what this mascara will be like!!


Wet n Wild palette in *Vanity*

 
I love the shades in this!!! It is the perfect compact neutral palette for travel!! After trying out the other Wet n Wild palettes that Claire sent me I am even more excited to try this one as I know how good quality eyeshadow's they are!

As you can see she sent me far too much and was more than generous about what she sent me and was so kind of her! I absolutely love everything and will have post's up on how I got on with each of the products! I have some reviews coming soon of the products she sent in the first parcel!

I meant to post this as soon as I got it, but with work being so crazy I never got the chance! Oh well, better late than never!!

I just want to say a HUGE Thank You to Claire again for everything she sent and for taking part in the swap :)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment