Thursday 12 July 2012

Maybe its Maybelline...

Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo!!


Recently I have been hearing a lot about the Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo's, so i couldn't resist going out and buying one to see for myself what all the fuss is about. I bought one in the shade 'on and on bronze'. I found it hard to choose which shade to buy as all of them were appealing to me, but for once I went for a neutral colour.

   


My first impression was that i really liked the simple black and glass packaging and that the product was really good value. The texture is lovely as it isn't too creamy and it is smooth and easy to control. It is really easy to work with and blends like a dream. The pigment is great and is exactly the colour you see and expect, although it can be made more sheer through blending and is easy to build up as well.



I wore this product without a primer and on its own and have to say it didn't crease and didn't budge, it can be an effort to remover so for me its perfect. I absolutely love this product and I think it works on its own, or as a base and even as a liner! It is a long lasting, durable multi-tasker that has become a firm favourite in my kit and in my own personal make up bag.


Needless to say I loved it SO much I went back to purchase more shades, and as an added bonus they were on offer 3 for 2, so of course it would of been rude not to take advantage of the offer! I got the three following shades;



     Turquoise Forever


 Endless Purple

  


Eternal Gold

 


I can guarantee that i will be purchasing the remaining shades that i don't already have! Let's hope maybelline continue to expand this fantastic line of products!


I will link below were to get these and i will also link a really good youtube tutorial showing the gorgeous Turquoise forever being used :)




xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment